Thursday 3 April 2008

Cool Day!

Today was cool I went to see my friends and it was funny when I first saw Ben! I was walking to Tom's house to see him and Ben, on my way I saw my Mum. She asked if I wanted some money for the shop, but I said no. Then 2 seconds later I see Ben and he was going to the shop, so I turn round and tell my Mum that I'd changed my mind about the money! I got; a Bounty (Chocolate bar), Candy sticks & a 'cheap' can of coke. All that came to the £1 that my Mum gave me!

Then Me & Ben wait for Tom and Jordan to come... But they didn't so we were going to go look for them, but then as we come out of the shop square and turn to the right to go to Tom's house we see him & Jordan playing football (soccer in America) with Kaitlyn (Weird way to spell Kaitlyn) and her football!!
Then we go into the park part of the park, I sit on the See Saw to eat my Sweets, Ben walks around munching his strips & Tom, Jordan & Kaitlyn start to play volleyball over the park fence!

Just to let you know its probably not the kind of park ur thinking of!! You'll be thinking of the park where people go for a walk. This park is very small, Has only Swings, a Slide & a See Saw and it used too have a roundabout but before My parents moved near to the park someone had ripped it out!! And if you don't believe me ask Ben! Ben might post a comment.

OMG! I just read through my post! I'm babbling on! Sorry don't listen to me I dunno what I'm talking about! Look there I go agen! Just stop reading!

so bein a wise Guy/Gal reading on eh? Well I'll make you stop reading! I'll end the post!

P.S Ben post a comment so people know you!

Owen ;-)

1 comment:

Wyatt Counterman said...

At first, I thought you meant Ben as in my Tech Teacher! Sounds fun!

Club penguin poll