Monday 14 July 2008

Ranomania's last post (maybe)

UNLESS Wyatt stops bein a jerk I'm gonna delete Randomania! All I did is say no to Breki and he's being all nasty I have removed his admin privileges. I have a lot on my mind right now so the last thing I need is Wyatt moaning at me every 2 seconds! I was joking with Breki so Wyatt starts moaning! Then I say I hate newsletters (which I do) and Wyatt replies to that LOL cos it was a joke,now he says that that's bein nasty! Sorry but unless Wyatt stops then Randomania goes!

Owen :-(

P.S THIS IS A STUPID POST

2 comments:

Wyatt Counterman said...

I'll think about that and get back to you tomorrow...





























































































































LOL! XD Of course Im sorry! I love Randomania!! ^^ Dont shut down! And i'll stop 'moaning' if you wish!

Anonymous said...

Dont Delete Randomania PLZ!!!!!

Club penguin poll