Wednesday 16 July 2008

TV, weird song, and a weird story!

I like TV! I like CP! I like.... Um... I don't know what else I like! Oh ya! I know! I like burgers! Someone I know called Jae made up a weird song here it is

My girlfriend is called Peter,
My boyfriend is called John.
But I don't know who to choose,
cos I like this guy called Jeff...

WEIRD! LOL! I'm gonna be away from Monday - Thursday cos I'm going to Robin Hoods bay with my school! Wyatt if you don't post for all four dayes ur fired! And by fired I mean I'm gonna go to ur house drag u out and chuck u in one of those fake fires! HAHA! I know where u live! Well, sorta, I'm gonna need a map! Owen goes on a long trip to the top of a mountain where he finds the sacred map of places! "YES! HAHA! This map will tell me everything!" Owen drops map and it falls all the way to the bottom of the mountain, a bear eats it, poops it out in lake, it flows away to the sewage system "nooooooooooooooooooo!"
Meanwhile, in Kalamazoo Michigan Whyatt has just turned the tap on and the map pops out! "Oh, look! Owen must be plotting to find my house! Well I'll go see where he is!" Wyatt goes to find Owen, "Hi Owen!"
"Hi Wyatt, where do you live?"
"Right over there!"
"What do you mean right over there we're on a mountain!"
"No, we're on a little iceberg floating in the lake near my house"
"Oh, well then, can I come in?"
"Yeah come watch my band practice!"
"Okay, is lemonade included?"
"Sure! C'mon let's go!"

LOL!!!!


Owen ;-)

1 comment:

Wyatt Counterman said...

LOL! You wont have to fire me!!! And I s**k at reading maps, so don't worry!! XD

Club penguin poll