Friday 29 August 2008

New Pin and Furniture Catalogue Cheats

Here are the Friday Cheats!

New Pin


To Find the pin,
1. Go to the boiler room.
2. walk over the 150th newspaper icon.
3. Click yes.



Furniture Catalogue Cheats


To find the Blender,
1. Go to page 5.
2. Click the lava Lamp.
3. You will have found the Blender!



To find The Guitar Stand,
1. Go to page 10.
2. Click the piano.
3. You will have found the Guitar Stand!




There aren't many hidden things this week but there's lots of new stuff! Tell me what you think is the best!


P.S
We have a winner of the 'Go find it' Competition! His name is 123iceball and he was the first to send me an email with all the things found! He found,

1. A penguin with the number 2 in its name.
2. 6 green puffles.
3. A giant 'S' from one of the buildings in cp.
4. A street light.
5. A log.
6. a blue arrow sign.

As soon as I get a reply from 123iceball he will be able to become the newest member of CP mania!


Oj Pengy ;-)

6 comments:

ems24 said...

How do I reply? Is this good enough?

Wyatt Counterman said...

Check your email.

Hey, Owen, I had a 'no computer day' yesterday, coz my mom said that I spend too much time on it, so I didn't even KNOW about the contest, and now you already have a winner... lol!

Wyatt Counterman said...

I would LOVE to have you be my manager, (and future drum player), Owen!!

Owen_Oj pengy said...

okay when can we meet up how about 5th august 2015?

Owen_Oj pengy said...

LOL!

Wyatt Counterman said...

LOL! That will be fine, I can wait 7 years, LOL!

Club penguin poll