Monday 24 March 2008

So tired

I'm so tired! I don't think I can finish this post... so so so tired! but I'm still gonna finish this post...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... WHA! I'm awake, I'm awake! I'm not gonna fall asleep...zzzzzzz. WHOAH! I know how to stay awake! *Drinks 2 liters of coffee* I think I'm a tinsy bit hyper now...Okay maybe alot. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm RELI HYPER!!!!! I'm sorry but I have to go! The number you have dialed is not in service, please leave a message after the beep... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP...

P.S Here is a really random video of my little brother attacking me, although I am the one who told him to do it! LOL! he crazy!
The following video has been rated PG because in this short film there is a crazy 4 year old boy (who was 3 when this was taped) who is attacking an 11 year old boy and is wearing no PANTS!!!!!!!!!



Owen ;-)

6 comments:

Wyatt Counterman said...

Poor Owen... Like my new pic??? LOL!

Owen_Oj pengy said...

dont feel sorry for me! I told him to do that! you an hear me telling him!

Owen_Oj pengy said...

I just realized!!!!! my little bro isn't wearing any pants!!!!!!!

Wyatt Counterman said...

Yeh, he isnt. WEIRD!!! Anyway, is my new pic better than my old one???

Owen_Oj pengy said...

Wyatt it's not weird that he isn't wearing any pants cos he never does!!! he goes to the toilet takes them off then never puts them back on!!!!!

P.S yes ur new pic is better than your old one

Wyatt Counterman said...

Thnx. :) My bro always wears pants. :)

Club penguin poll